My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QB Slide?

QB Slide?

Ok, I can't find it in the manual or by pressing the "obvious" buttons. How do I perform a QB slide?

If you press the dive button, your QB should slide as long as you are not using Turbo I think.

Actually, if you tap the dive button twice quickly, the qb slides

Buffalo, NY ( the unfortunate home of the bills)
    i ONLY HAVE TO TAP IT ONCE, BUT I JUST MADE THE MISTAKE AND OF DOING A QB SNEAK AT THE GOAL LIKE, AND TO AVOID A FUMBLE RISK, I FIGURED I COULD JUST QB SLIDE OVER THE GOALLINE, BUT THE QB SLIDE DOESNT WORK DOWN THERE, INSTEAD MY QB DOVE OVER THE TOP OF THE PILE, AND THEN GOT HIS @$$ SMACKED AND SENT INTO A HELICOPTER ANIMATION AND FUMBLED. i SAVED THE VID BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I DIDNT UPLOAD IT YET. WILL DO IT LATER.
    Welcome To The STAPLES CENTER!!!
    PSN: Stapes81

Dunk Contest Finals June 2008

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok, I'll try it out and see if its a tap, press and hold or double tap.

I have run QB sneak on 3rd and 1 a couple of times with Vince Young and had the jerky fumble the ball when he was hit sticked. This was because he made the first down and was 5 yards down field and still going... I was holding RB to cover the ball, but no dice.... So next time I scramble, I want to go down instead of getting clobbered...

Would have been nice if it was in the fricken manual.

No doubt, give it a try and see what works for you. the only reason i say tap the dive button twice is because with the new break animation system this year you should be able to ensure that you slide instead of dive. not sure exactly why, but i've had mixed results going with one tap which can be crucial if your qb is fumble prone. hell, i've seen guys dive and fumble without being hit by a defender

Thread Information