My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

What Is A Nano Blitz?

TO ALL MY FELLOW VG BROTHERS, WHAT IS A NANO BLITZ EXACTLY? AND HOW IS THIS DONE, CAUSE I THINK BBlsu NANO BLITZED ME AND WHATED TO KNOW IF THIS IS CONSIDERED CHEESY OR STRAIGHT PLAY?

Trojan, I remember you told me before about this guy. He blitzes from the Nickel, was it A or B gap?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE WALLS OF TROY POLAMALU

HE WAS COMING FROM THE LEFT SIDE, IS THAT THE "A" GAP OR "B" GAP? HE WAS COMING IN UNTOUCHED, EVERY PLAY.I HAVENT FACED ANYONE ELSE LIKE THAT, BUT WANTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS.

The center/guard gap is the A Gap, and the guard/tackle gap is the B Gap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HE WAS INBETWEEN MY TO GUARDS ON THE LEFT SIDE.

Cool

Its Nickel Thunder green,
    and I think you just pinch you Lb's and call bump and run. the DT will come flying up the middle usually. I haven't played it in a while but I;m pretty sure thats the only thing you need to do to it. The last game I played Online, the guy ran that def. just about the whole game at me. Every time I dropped back I got nailed. I ended up beating the guy 35-10.

The way I got him out of that def. was Ace Y trips half back Sting hot rout the run to go weak side and bring your tightend in motion and when he passes the left tackle snap the ball and follow your block. sometimes to mix it up I would leave the run set to default and motion the tight end, (if he started to favor the side or shift his D to follow the tightend.) and run to the strong side.
    I also would call the option plays out of the shotgun. My favorite was Shotgun Y Trips Option. I like to take and Hot rout the option to go weak side, It is something you have to practice because the Back doesn't stay in pitch relationship with you from the snap, He has to catch up, but usually by the time I would turn the ball upfield,the back would be there for the pitch if I needed. I again like to motion my tightend to match up if the def. shifts to stop it. this adjustment to this play has done great for me especially against the blitz your talking about. You might not take it the distance but I put up about 150 yards against this guy and he was ranked in the top 1000. mY TOP was like 14 min to 6. but thats how I like to play.

Obviously this kind of game plan is not something you can do if your trying to catch up, especially against the Blitz your talking about cause passes were very hard to get off.
    Hope this helps...

Yep I think you are right Pride, I tried this in practice mode you can pinch the LB's and bring the safety up (covering HB) over the center, and a DT Comes Clean, not even touched. I also found you can pinch the LB's and I put one of LB's over the center , and the DT still isn't getting touched.

Something else that I do in situations where all I can do is run the ball for the majority of plays is replace my TE with my best 2nd string Lineman. Whether its a Guard or Tackle. This will absolutely cave in the weak side of the line, and you can run all day. you just can't throw to him, at least I never tried to. (With the way passing is in this game, you may want to try and throw it to him, as he may actually catch it.) but seriously.

Bringing that safety out of position has got me burnt a couple times by the person bringing the back out and running him on a streak, so be careful when you do that, if your guy doesn't get there, it's a big gain.

THANKS KBELL AND COACH FLAPRIDE( I love this guy, very good coach) FOR THE TIPS, I ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THAT PLAY WHERE U PUT THE FS OVER THE CENTER, BUT BBlsu WASNT ACTUALLY DOING THAT. HE WAS BLITZING THOUGH THE GAP UNTOUCHED WITHOUT MOVING THE FS. EVEN WHEN I LEFT THE RB OR FB HE COULD STILL BLAST BY HIM.

well dat dont say wat it is ....wat exactly is a nano blitz

A blitz play where have about 2 seconds to get rid of the ball. Now, that I have seen this, I do not think the nano blitz's are cheesy at all. You just have to make proper reads at the LOS and leave a HB or TE to block or sometimes 2 Backs to block him.

Thread Information