My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

How To Turbo Blitz?

Can anyone explain how to do "turbo blitzing"?

I heard its similiar to last year where you held the turbo R2 button + down on analog stick, but its a little different can someone explain please?

Thanks

I myself have never heard the term on these forums.

In madden 08 you could before the snap hold turbo(R2) and L3(analog stick) down and when the ball was snapped your defender got turbo rush.

This year is a little different if you hold down the L3 stick your player will move, so the technique is a bit different, I heard it can still be done

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MelloDramA
    It's the same as last year just not that effective due to the A.I of the OL. Don't waste your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Flight-Boyz
    GT: Mellodrama
    Madden 11 playbooks
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60
    Hold strafe, up on the R stick, and hold the R trigger until the ball is snapped - then let go of the stick, but keep holding turbo as you rush.

You lose the ability to run or pass playmake, but your user defender will start at his top speed.

Gav

Thanks, Im not sure I know what the straff button is, as I understand you

I should hold the straff button(?) plus the turbo(R2) and L3(L analog stick) pre snap then at the snap release the straf button. ....correct?

Thanks for your knowledge

turbooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by MelloDrama View Post
    It's the same as last year just not that effective due to the A.I of the OL. Don't waste your time.
    obviously on a lower level

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sittin_sidewayz View Post
    obviously on a lower level
    Well you must be lower then me because everytime we've played you've gotten spanked!

Flight-Boyz
    Madden 11 playbooks

bum

we played 2x last year I used seattle playbook you de contain glitched me and I was drunk! What!

scrub

Quote Originally Posted by MelloDrama View Post
    Well you must be lower then me because everytime we've played you've gotten spanked!
    Getcha mind correct

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sittin_sidewayz View Post
    we played 2x last year I used seattle playbook you de contain glitched me and I was drunk! What!
    O.K bud.. I never used DL glitch against you and anyone in here that knows me knows I wouldn't do that because I used to give guys hell for doing it to me. Check yourself.

secondly.. We played more then twice I believe. 1st time you used the Seattle book but you couldn't stop the nano. (legit nano), second time you starting to catch up with the community because you labbed user catching and you tried to RC. I'm pretty sure I've played you again this year and whooped that a*s.

So again, don't talk sh*t about the 3DL glitch from last year because I never ran it. Every time we've played you got dismantled, I mean the score wasn't even close.

Again check yourself..

Flight-Boyz
    Madden 11 playbooks

Greensboro, North Carolina (4 years) by way of Calhoun County, South Carolina (25 years)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Calhoun County
    You have to line the guy up first, then press "A" and hold down and "RT". The guy will stay put for about 2 secs and then repeat the process or just keep clicking "A" and hold down and "RT". It works best when you crash your Dline in and spread them out and reblitz the DTs and "Turbo Rush" in the C gap while lined up in a 5 or 6 technique with the player your "Turbo Rushing" with.

Next Gen Gamer Tag(XB1): Calhoun County

Thread Information