DSF had asked everyone to read the rules and bring up questions if you had any at the start of the season. Now that we are in the playoff, the games have higher stake hence again we want to make sure the rules are followed. Everyone who is asked to take this test shouldn't have any issue since you have had 17 weeks playing the games by these same rules - and we don't have that many rules.
In NFL, they have random substance abuse test, consider this testing as such. Here are the instructions:
1) The test will consist of 7 questions (some true/false, multiple choices, etc) on PML rules.
2) The test will be posted on the forum, however you must PM (private message) the answers to us (vincent240 or drunkenstarfish). Do not post your answer on the forum! Doing so will result in an automatic failure. Do not share your answer either.
3) To pass the test, you must get 5 out of 7 questions right.
4) If you failed or didn't take the test, we will not sit anyone in your playoff games. Your team will be in tact, however for next season you must drop one player in 80's overall.
5) We will hold a lottery draft (besides the rookie draft) with all teams given a chance to land one of these 80's overall players.
6) Since I am the commish and the one giving this exam, it's only fair that I drop one 80 overall player regardless. I will do that.
The following members must take this test: DJ, MoneyMo, Donk, Highlander, Comeback, Range, Beast, Huntin, Neg_Maron, Thizz. Possibly, Inde and Awn if either one makes the playoff.
1) True or False : If you are up by more than 21 points and it's 3th qrt, you have to run the ball?
2) True or False : You are up by 8 points, it's 4th and 2 inside at your opponent's 42. You can go for it.
3) True or False : You are up by 9 points, your ball at your opponent's 1 yard line, it's 4th and 1. It's 3rt quarter, you can go for it.
4) Yes or No : Your ball at opponent's 43, 4th down and inches in 4th qrt and you are up by 10 points. It's kind of long for your kicker, and you want to fake punt. Are you allowed fake punt/fg in this situation?
5) Yes or No : Your ball at opponent's 43, 4th down and 2 in 3th qrt and you are up by 7. It's kind of long for your kicker, and you want to fake fg/punt. Are you allowed to do that here?
6) Multiple Choices : When can you run Goalline formation? A) Inside your 10 B) Inside your opponent's 10 C) it's 1 yard or less to go anywhere on the field D) All of the above.
7) Another member suggested to you, "hey, send me your 90 overall player to help me out, and I will send back some porn videos of Nina Mercedes". What would you tell that member? A) "Yes, anything for Nina Mecedez videos" B) "No, dude, that is abuse and Nina's porn videos are all over the net anyway"
Good Luck! Remember to PM me or DSF your answer. We will announce it asap.