My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by allend View Post
    I really dont think people want to accept this fact. If you read almost any posting on youtube which deals with race (and some that have nothing to do with race) you'll see racial slurs everywhere. And I'm talking from people of all races.
    So I'm willing to dismiss that and accept that those are probably just young kids being stupid. But when I go to my local news' website and read the articles about crimes committed it's the same thing. And even when I search craigslist under rants and raves. So at some point we have to accept that there is a very significant %age of our society that have these thoughts. But we can all just keep walking around in la la land and act like this isn't the case.
    Exxxxxxxxxxxxactly how I feel about the issue.

Do you care to explain. Really you don't have to b/c everyone here knows what side of the road your on. But I'm really interested in hearing an explanation about the above statement.
    LOL, VG is the perfect example of minority race-card hypocrisy. Why is it that you can talk about racial issues but I can't?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MelloDramA
    I really dont think people want to accept this fact. If you read almost any posting on youtube which deals with race (and some that have nothing to do with race) you'll see racial slurs everywhere. And I'm talking from people of all races.
    So I'm willing to dismiss that and accept that those are probably just young kids being stupid. But when I go to my local news' website and read the articles about crimes committed it's the same thing. And even when I search craigslist under rants and raves. So at some point we have to accept that there is a very significant %age of our society that have these thoughts. But we can all just keep walking around in la la land and act like this isn't the case.
    I agree here.

The racial issues are there, glaringly there. We've become a taboo and a hush hush policy society. No one wants to be known as a racist no matter how much they hate another race. Everyone want to act like these things don't exist and are getting better. So if you ones to say people aren't burning crosses on peoples lawns then I guess it's gotten better. Racism still embarks on every issue. Any business decision has some ethic origin behind it.

They are all there and the "shock value" system is there. I remember some dude talking N*gger over XBL... usually I just ignore it, but I wasn't in the mood to hear it and I answered back.. the dude on the other end says " Ha I got one".. I left it alone, I actually found it kinda of humorous. I knew that particular moment was in fun.

We just need to stop ignoring and acting like it's getting better, it's gotten better no question but it's still so far along and it will never go away.
    Last edited by MelloDrama; 02-17-2010 at 01:57 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Flight-Boyz
    GT: Mellodrama
    Madden 11 playbooks

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MelloDramA
    Quote Originally Posted by sideoutshu View Post
    LOL, VG is the perfect example of minority race-card hypocrisy. Why is it that you can talk about racial issues but I can't?
    No one is saying you can't, he's merely stating that your train of thought might be skewed by thinking it's not a big deal as you seem to make it. Thats all, no biggie.

Flight-Boyz
    GT: Mellodrama
    Madden 11 playbooks

Quote Originally Posted by sideoutshu View Post
    If you read the post I'm asking you to explain (AKA TALK) about your position on a racial issue. But I guess you can make of it whatever you want to. Is this your way of not answering the question I asked? B/c it's a weak position. I think the question was how does she reinforce negative stereotypes at every turn?

And lastly, I didn't call you racist. I said we all know what side of the road your on when it comes to race issues. Just as we do when it comes to politics. Just as we do when it comes to me and Vick, McNabb, and/or V.Y. It doesn't make you or I anything other than predictable. Nothing more, nothing less.
    NO sig NEcessAry!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Puma Kane PSN ID: APBT
    Quote Originally Posted by BigW View Post
    LOL at dudes in here acting tough on an old dude, the same **** would have happen to any of you. You guys would have never suspected that that old man was going to swing on you like that. After seeing the video 3 or 4 times of course you would've avoided his punches, so would Stevie Wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by levdgg View Post
    Nope. He would have ****ed up your whole day too, consider yourself lucky mother****er.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thong Sniffa View Post
    No, that first left hand was actually pretty nice. and unexpected.
    First of all, the black guy never should have put his hands on the old man.

Secondly, since he did, he should have brought the heat instead of tapping the guy on the chest. The minute the old man stood up, the young blood should have got in his stance to either guard or throw a right, down the barrel.

The young guy should have had his guard up after the first jab, not holding on to the railing and taking that *** whopping.

Personally I would have thrown a right hook at his liver, since it was so there...

So Big W go ahead and continue pretending that you know people on this board or what they including me are capable of or doubt the fact people haven't been there and done that.

Somewhere between pissing on God and ****ting on The Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by Thong Sniffa View Post
    Serena + gorilla = 284,000 results on google.
    I wasn't even talking about the gorilla comment. Some can say she is big and that is why they say......OK I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. However there are other chicks just as big and you want see that comment. I will give them the benefit of the doubt though. Finally if you call Venus a gorilla too then you're out of bounds. They do not even have the same body build.

Again there is WAY more isht being said on those comments. So maybe Sideout doesnt know what I'm typing about. If so I dont see how she could reinforce any of the BS that is thrown around.

"Deadly when collecting my mail/and I'll meet you in hell, if all else fails/Oh well" - Layzie Bone

The black guys nickname is pinky nuff said. Anyways the girl taping it started it. Besides theirs probably so much more to them talking.

I LOL'd at them stealing his bag and saying "Lets press charges I got it on camera." While one of their friends is saying "Take his shjt"

Quote Originally Posted by Play Action View Post
    First of all, the black guy never should have put his hands on the old man.

Secondly, since he did, he should have brought the heat instead of tapping the guy on the chest. The minute the old man stood up, the young blood should have got in his stance to either guard or throw a right, down the barrel.

The young guy should have had his guard up after the first jab, not holding on to the railing and taking that *** whopping.

Personally I would have thrown a right hook at his liver, since it was so there...

So Big W go ahead and continue pretending that you know people on this board or what they including me are capable of or doubt the fact people haven't been there and done that.
    I'm floored by your analysis. We salute you, Larry Merchant.

Playaction, keeping the world safe from crazy 67-year-old Vietnam Vets since 2001.

Originally Posted by d_fense
    will you lab with me sometime big gene. I'm on ps2 with the headset

Quote Originally Posted by Iamonebigmofo View Post
    And then there's this, that I came across on another site. Poor poor soul :

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/1604132287.html
    Synopsis? Ad's down.

General rule of thumb:

Don't mess with a guy on the bus who's wearing a shirt that says "I am a mother****er."

Am not pretending to know anyone, It's just funny that some of you are talking about how you would Pretty boy Floyd a 67 year old man. I don't doubt that some of you can defend yourselves, the same way I don't doubt that some of you are just a bunch of **** talkers, who have never even raised your voices at someone, let alone **** someone up. Now the fact that you took it personal when I didn't mention anyone's name is your problem.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BigW View Post
    Am not pretending to know anyone, It's just funny that some of you are talking about how you would Pretty boy Floyd a 67 year old man. I don't doubt that some of you can defend yourselves, the same way I don't doubt that some of you are just a bunch of **** talkers, who have never even raised your voices at someone, let alone **** someone up. Now the fact that you took it personal when I didn't mention anyone's name is your problem.
    Its no problem. I would defend myself against a 67 year old as I would a 25 or 30 year old.

For a man to pick a fight and just stand there to take a beating and do nothing about it, just doesnt compute to me.

He should have made the old man go to the guard position, since he started it...

Its no problem. I would defend myself against a 67 year old as I would a 25 or 30 year old.

For a man to pick a fight and just stand there to take a beating and do nothing about it, just doesnt compute to me.

He should have made the old man go to the guard position, since he started it...
    As I said when the guy said something about a spit shine and he said, "go up in the front of the bus" he wasn't going to do anything.

At that point he thought he could do whatever he wanted and the guy wouldn't push back... wrong.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJGibbs View Post
    As I said when the guy said something about a spit shine and he said, "go up in the front of the bus" he wasn't going to do anything.

At that point he thought he could do whatever he wanted and the guy wouldn't push back... wrong.
    Yeah I noticed that. He thought he had control of the man.

That fight could have been like a Pitbull against a Rottweiler. The Rotty thinks he winning because he is shaking the smaller dog early in the fight, but the smaller pit bull is on the bottom with a good hold and now the Rotty is in dangerous waters and is wondering where those breaking sticks at???

Thread Information