-Hear say says the demo comes out April 20
-The demo will feature the following 4 Light Heavyweight Fighters:
* Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
* Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
* Rashad "Sugar" Evans
* Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
In this demo, you'll be able to jump right into Exhibition Mode or challenge your friends offline with Tournament Mode. More details on these modes coming soon.
-''ALL THESE INFORMATIONS ARE OFFICIAL''
Table Of Contest:
_-*"Create A Fighter"*-_
The Stand-Up Game
- Southpaw (signature stance move).
- Dodging (You can now Dodge then counter!).
- Ducking (Ducking added!).
- Leaning Back (You can now Lean Back!).
- Spinning Back (You can Spin back then counter!)
- Catching kicks (In ufc 2009 you could catch kicks with only one or two fighter. In this one you can do it with more fighters!)
- Four times as many Strikes added!
- Completely redone combo and targeting system by adding sways. (Ducking, leaning back and Dodging etc!)
-Fighters will have different fighting stances.
- You will be able to rival the opponent. Lets say your on the opponent's back, from there you will be able to do something punnishing against the opponent.
- (*New) Leg kicks will now effect the opponent (Make him limp etc)
- (*New) How to sway? Hold RB and flick left analouge stick to any direction
- (*New) When stepping you wont float to the middle of the octagon like in ufc 2009, steps has been reduced!
- (*New) Stand-up styles: Orthodox, Orthodox - Southpaw, Southpaw and Southpaw - Orthodox!
The Ground Game
- New transitions.
- A new posture system.
- Some changes to Full mount (In ufc 2009 you could only throw one or two punches before the opponent atemmpt to do a transition block. In ufc 2010 you can throw more punches like in real life!
- Fighters can now grab a hold of their wrists while on ground!
- New ground postions (crucfix, back mount and other positions leading to a new submission!
- (*New) 3 Times as many Ground Positions (Butterfly, Crucfix, Closed Guard, Back Standing, Back Mount ETC!)
- New submissions.
- Twice as many Submissions added!
- Submission Trainsition (From one submission to another!)
- Now B.J. Penn will do his arm trap into a rear-naked choke (New submission transition)
- New submission system (If you are leading the submission battle the camera will zoom in, if you are loosing the battle the camera will zoom out!)
- Removed button mashing for submissions (You will now have to use the shine system!)
- New sub postions.
- The number of front submissions have been doubled.
- Flash Submissions!
- D'arce Choke has been added!
- Omoplata, Gogoplata, Americana, Peruvian Necktie, Achillies lock and Hell hook has been added!
- (*New) Every single fighter has his own signature submission
- Signature moves tied to a fighter.
- New fighting styles (Karate, Greco Roman wrestling and Sambo).
- Cage Play (You now use the cage like in real ufc!!).
- Blocking only one side (You can now choose to eighter block one side or your whole face/body!)
- The salavvery move (You get to see the move in the fitrst footage clip).
- A much quicker and reactive gameplay system (There wont be any moments where you feel a slow gameplay)
- You can now get rocked from any postion.
- Trainstions between takedowns.
- Clinching has been reanimated.
- Players will now perform clinch pummels and throws using the Ultimate Fighter control the same way they performed transitions in ufc 2009.
- Takedowns off the cage.
- When you knockout the opponent the doctors will get in action while your fighter is celebrating the victory!
- Players will now wear t-shirts, chains and caps etc during the post fight decision!
- Arm triangle has been added!
- The cornermen will be stand behind your character during the post fight decision!
- You can achieve victories by injury stoppages this year or achieve victory due to a massive cut!
- You wont be able to KO somebody by slams but you can most likely rock someone in any positions. So lets say you slam somebody your opponent will reel and you will just be rocking him!
- Just incase, but we wont have Crane Kicks/Soccer Kicks/Head Stomps.
- Fighters will now have more than 2 fighting styles (Like Brock Lesnar's Muay Thai etc!)
- A revamped crowd (They look more realistic, they jump and down when you slam someone to the cage and scream when you attempt a submission!)
- Players will now breathe more realistic!
- Players will now stumble!
- A NEW Bruce Buffer (His trademarks and even Bruce Buffer 180 has been motion captured!)
-(*New) Create a PPV card is confirmed!!!! Even includes a Fight of the Night, Sub of the Night and KO of the Night!!!!!
-(*New) New camera angles!! If the fight is on the ground by the cage, the camera angle will change just as it does in a real PPV!!
-(*New) New Refs: Yves Lavigne, Dan miragliotta
-(*New) Removed refs: Steve Mazagatti. Herb Dean and Mario yamasaki are still in
-(*New) Alot of new cuts on face are added!
-(*New) Demo will be out real soon and it will include 4 fighters!
- Fight Camps (Information about this soon!)
- Online Co-op sparring sessions (Call your friends and create your own ultimate camp!))
Create A fighter:
- Created fighters will now use individual movesets.
- Combining movesets from numerous MMA diciplines
- You can now choose from about 200 different moves
- Greater control over the placement of tattoos or sponsorship logos
- Added MMA brands for clothing as well as the introduction of post-fight attire
- (*New) You can choose your CAF's voice
- (*New) You can either write down your name or choose from 100+ templated names wich Bruce Buffer will announce
- (*New) 35 new Nicknames added!
- (*New) You can choose your own stand-up style: Orthodox, Orthodox - Southpaw, Southpaw and Southpaw Orthodox!
- (*New) You can choose from 10 different stances: Power Fighter, Tight/Upright Boxer, Flicke, Muay thai A, Muay Thai B, Wrestling, Karate, Hunched, MMA and Tall fighter!
- (*New) You can wear fitted hats, Beanies, T-Shirts, GIs, Hoodies etc!
- (*New) You can choose what to do when Bruce Buffer is announcing you!
- (*New) You can choose how you react against your opponent when the ref tells us to touch gloves. Show respect or not, its up to you!
- (*New) You can choose how to celebrate when you win!
- (*New) Tattoos are Drag and Drop this year, means can you got full freedom to place the tatts
- Graphics are sharper this year!
- Bloods spurts out at fighters' chests etc.
- The fighters dont look as stick as they did in ufc 2009
- Game Is Watching You (track every action and use this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression.)
- (*New) Weigh-Ins
- (*New) Weight swtiching! (From Lightweight to Welterweight etc!)
- (*New) When you start your career you wont start in the UFC, You will start off in the WFA (World Fighting Aliance) and work you way up
- (*New) You can choose different trainers when sparring
- Title mode (fight through a weight class to earn and defend a belt)
- Title Defense Mode (complete milestone challenges on your road to stardom)
- Tournament Mode (16-player individual and team)
- Changed ''Classic Fights'' mode
- More than 100 fighters
- Every UFC fighter in the game will be given photo-realistic threatment !
- Added jiggle physics on Ocatagon girls
- Ufc 2010 undisputed available for PSP
- Brock Lesnar to be on the front cover!
- Commentary team (Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg)
- CPU vs CPU confirmed!
- The menus has been renewed!
- Every fighters has invidual moves
- Put your own face on the CAF (Not confirmed)
- Bj Penn will now wear his new white trunks