My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

The "Arrow" Route

Has anyone noticed that this route isn't ran properly in this game? The "Arrow" route is simply a "Slant and Out", but I don't see the "Slant" aspect of this route. All they do is stick their foot in the ground and turn to the sideline.

I've seen how this dame route is ran on Madden, and it appears that they run in properly. Sure, I KNOW that the WRs on Madden are better, but it's the concept of the route that I'm questioning.

Thoughts?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GiantNFC7 PSN ID: NYYGIANTS781
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungVito View Post
    Has anyone noticed that this route isn't ran properly in this game? The "Arrow" route is simply a "Slant and Out", but I don't see the "Slant" aspect of this route. All they do is stick their foot in the ground and turn to the sideline.

I've seen how this dame route is ran on Madden, and it appears that they run in properly. Sure, I KNOW that the WRs on Madden are better, but it's the concept of the route that I'm questioning.

Thoughts?
    I got nothing for you, Vito. I don't really understand what your btching about.
    Welker a possesion WR's just like all Caucasian WR's so when you can no longer do that, you gotta sit the bench or learn how to kick FGs or Punts -STICKTHEVICKTIM

Indecline Guest
    Has anyone noticed how almost every post since the game came out is someone b1tching about how bad the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantNFC7 View Post
    I got nothing for you, Vito. I don't really understand what your btching about.
    Dude...not for nothing, but you need to learn how to talk to people. Cause when you speak like this, it's only a matter of time before this post becomes a back-and-forth of personal attacks.

Just say "I disagree" or something like that. And leave it at that.

Gamer IDs

Dude...not for nothing, but you need to learn how to talk to people. Cause when you speak like this, it's only a matter of time before this post becomes a back-and-forth of personal attacks.

Just say "I disagree" or something like that. And leave it at that.
    Buddy, its a video game message board. I talk to people for a living, belee-dat.
    Welker a possesion WR's just like all Caucasian WR's so when you can no longer do that, you gotta sit the bench or learn how to kick FGs or Punts -STICKTHEVICKTIM

Buddy, its a video game message board. I talk to people for a living, belee-dat.
    But then you wanna ban folks who take it to the next level. It starts with comments like that my man. Keep it civil.

Gamer IDs

But then you wanna ban folks who take it to the next level. It starts with comments like that my man. Keep it civil.
    Buddy, why are you taking it seriously? We are talking about Kip here. Vito I dont know you from a hole in a wall but I have no qualms busting your balls. Play the game man, give it to me back. I thrive on that.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Live From Reno PSN ID: NevadaBallin
    Buddy, why are you taking it seriously? We are talking about Kip here. Vito I dont know you from a hole in a wall but I have no qualms busting your balls. Play the game man, give it to me back. I thrive on that.
    No... we aren't playing that game. Keep instigating stuff and you're going to be following in Kip's footsteps.

nuff said.

Gamer IDs

Though Vito you did btch about something that is so miniscule. Your being critical over a route. Kind of silly if you ask me.

Gamer IDs

Nevada give me a break, I didn't do anything wrong. I simply stated my opinion. If people want to open pandoras box then so be it. You want to ban a member that drops 60 bucks a year on guides? A person that reccomends guides to anyone that plays the game? A guy who has been here since 2004 contributing and helping people? Maybe i'll just tone it down because seemingly not everyone gets sarcasm.

What playbooks and plays does this route shows up in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Live From Reno PSN ID: NevadaBallin
    Nevada give me a break, I didn't do anything wrong. I simply stated my opinion. If people want to open pandoras box then so be it. You want to ban a member that drops 60 bucks a year on guides? A person that reccomends guides to anyone that plays the game? A guy who has been here since 2004 contributing and helping people? Maybe i'll just tone it down because seemingly not everyone gets sarcasm.
    thank you!

Thread Information