My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

POWERHOUSE MADDEN LEAGUE (WE ARE #1 SIM-MADDEN LEAGUE)Sign-Up On Waiting List!

LEAGUE NAME: POWERHOUSE MADDEN LEAGUE

STR8 SIM-MADDEN LEAGUE (SIM/NFL STYLE PLAY)
    ALL-MADDEN-6 MIN QTRS-ACCELL CLOCK:Off-GAMEFLOW-INJURIES:On-FATIGUE:On

WE ARE A 32 TEAM MADDEN LEAGUE/2 GAMES PER WEEK

We have a league on www.Leaguedaddy.com open to active members. This is a straight up league we do not allow no cheating what so ever. All owners must play by our league rules and be active.

Requirements: MUST BE 18+, AIM,EMAIL,LEAGUEDADDY ACCOUNT,(PS3/MADDEN11)
    Want to join go to link & register & get on waitinglist! http://z7.invisionfree.com/POWERHOUS...php?act=SC&c=1 WE ARE RECRUITING FOR STR8 SIM ACTIVE OWNERS EVERY SEASON WE WILL HAVE A DRAFT FOR TEAMS! WE ARE A SPONSORED MADDEN LEAGUE BY : http://www.maddenunion.com
    WE MAY ASK YOU TO DO A TRYOUT GAME!
    Last edited by aaron13pgh; 03-01-2012 at 08:15 AM.

**DO NOT JOIN THIS LEAGUE**
    They say its sim stlye but its just dumbed down football that they play. They have this rule that you cant run the same play over and over...ok, no prob. I joined the league and im playing one of my games. im texans and he is colts...im straight up killing the guy..up 28-0. he sends me a aim that i cannot keep running the same play. But the guy doesnt know the diffrence between a toss, sweep, off tackle, counter and stretch plays. I ran all of these and he said im running the same play?????? So after he throws another pick(had 3) he quits (yeah quits) and then he runs and tell the commish im running the same play and they boot me. WTF! The commish doesnt even confer with me on what happened..just boot me. These people dont know the diffrence in diffrent run plays....geez!
    The great thing about football is the chess game aspect of it. Someone runs a play it gains yards and you make adjustments to stop it. Isnt that what football is about? isnt that what makes it fun? I didint nano or cheat the ai of the game, just ran various run plays. i ran right, left and up the middle. Dont waste your time!

It took ages for me to get my gamertag linked, because EA site bugged for me. I finally got it to work not so long ago, and am finally able to see screenshots I've taken. And those were taken by accident, when I didn't know how to take 'em (only noticed the feature when "achievement unlocked" popped on my screen, for unlocking the one that you get from taking 3 screenshots). So they are mostly just closeups of ground, with couple knifekills

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information