My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why do Gay people always say they are born that way?

study finds that people are not born gay, they become gay if they have family, friends, etc.. that don't mind that lifestyle.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/.../fulltext.html

just a heads up for you guys with boys that are still at a young age. If you don't want your kid to be ridiculed don't have your son hang out with a bunch of girls his age and then be all upset when he comes out with a video like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvk...C58CDFF32FA25C.

I wouldn't say people are born gay but I do think they are predisposed due to genetic and hormonal abnormalities that would allow them to lean to that lifestyle. I don't approve but I don't condemn either. I have homosexuals in my family so I'm more tolerant then others might be.

If this something that infringes on your particular lifestyle?
    "When Rob Gronkowski was born, the average ***** size in North America went from 3 inches to six." -Some random dude

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GiantNFC7 PSN ID: NYYGIANTS781
    Didnt Chris Bosh scream out, "baby I was born this way" on an and 1? If so that is pretty gay.
    Welker a possesion WR's just like all Caucasian WR's so when you can no longer do that, you gotta sit the bench or learn how to kick FGs or Punts -STICKTHEVICKTIM

I don't really think they're specifically born that way, but I've got a few gay friends and they've always seemed a little off when we were children. Just very feminine, it's a strange topic... I think if I remember correctly that out of the studies of gay couples raising children that the percentage of gay children wasn't any higher than with straight parents.

So for that reason alone I disagree with this. Another situation, I've got a friend who's father passed away when he was 5 and his mom turned into a lesbian right after. One of her best friends helped her through the difficult time after her husbands death and they just fell in love. From then he lived with 2 mothers, and he's fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Damn I can't stand this dude..."

Quote Originally Posted by MonoxideChild View Post
    If this something that infringes on your particular lifestyle?
    Projection projectiles.
    PSN: skiptomylou_11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Does it affect you?

- Blog:

I have no problems with men being gay. My problem is guys being flamboyant and effeminate because they annoy the hell out of me. I couldn't care less about people's sexual preference. It's their behaviour that I have to deal with.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kfent
    Quote Originally Posted by StagesOfDefeat View Post
    study finds that people are not born gay, they become gay if they have family, friends, etc.. that don't mind that lifestyle.

just a heads up for you guys with boys that are still at a young age. If you don't want your kid to be ridiculed don't have your son hang out with a bunch of girls his age and then be all upset when he comes out with a video like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvk...C58CDFF32FA25C.
    You're simply not very smart.
    Although wide confidence intervals suggest cautious interpretation, the results are consistent with moderate, primarily genetic, familial effects, and moderate to large effects of the nonshared environment (social and biological) on same-sex sexual behavior.
    Do you know what a confidence interval is?

And do you think animals that are homosexual are gay because of their gay animal friends?

The closed mindedness of the internet is astonishing to me. You think that maybe, just maybe, that the people were gay before they started hanging out with females or feminine people, and that maybe instead of them being "turned" gay, that they felt more comfortable around those who were more like them because they were gay?

Use your brain.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Live From Reno PSN ID: NevadaBallin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michura View Post
    I have no problems with men being gay. My problem is guys being flamboyant and effeminate because they annoy the hell out of me. I couldn't care less about people's sexual preference. It's their behaviour that I have to deal with.
    Same here.. i don't really care what someone's sexual preferences are nor do i care why. It is kind of freaky to see the behaviour of some that are classified as "flaming" gay but that's just how they are I guess. But they have zero effect on my life and pursuit of happiness so I don't care to interefere or interrupt theirs.

It is fun to crack a joke about them once in a while, but it is AIF.

NGML WEBSITE -
    href="
    target="_blank">

Quote Originally Posted by StagesOfDefeat View Post

If you're being serious, then you are an idiot.

Isnt this the same dummy that posted something about mental illness and street marijuana on sandwiches messing up his friend? Therefore we should ban sandwiches? I forget - I know it was incredibly stupid.

Why can anyone logon to the internet and just type something?

The only problem with gay people I have is the Gay Pride Parade. I understand they want to be proud of themselves. At the same time, the parade propagates the stereotypes that they claim to want nothing to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmatic View Post
    Does it affect you?
    No, just trying to help out VG dads that are not fond of gay children. Like it or not, a father does take part in molding their child into a good normal adult. Not saying that gays are bad, just giving the advice to dads that think being gay is not for their son.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJGibbs View Post
    Isnt this the same dummy that posted something about mental illness and street marijuana on sandwiches messing up his friend? Therefore we should ban sandwiches? I forget - I know it was incredibly stupid.

Why can anyone logon to the internet and just type something?
    LOL, smh. If I ever wanted to run a smear campaign and twist people words, you sir would be the first one I would hire.

Thread Information