My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nutmeg72

Statement from VG Bert regarding the future of MaddenTips.com

It's been my pleasure to serve the Madden community for the past 10 years, and I have greatly enjoyed the relationships that I have built with you guys over the years.

I contacted Prima Games and arranged for them to acquire rights to the MaddenTips.com domain name, site content and forums. It only seems right that the officially licensed strategy provider should call the last decade's #1 internet Madden strategy site home.

The site will live on, the forums will live on, and the Sports Bar will live on. In addition I'll be working with Prima to help with the promotion and direction of their strategy products for Madden this season. I'll also be helping administrate the site and keep it rolling along.

For me, life will be a little bit different but I look forward to the new challenges and opportunities. For all of you guys on the forums it will be business as usual. You won't skip a beat. So get on that demo and start scoping out your playbook because we are only a few short weeks away from Madden time!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Live From Reno PSN ID: NevadaBallin
    Pretty smooth move there Bert, good job!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60
    Nice Bert. Let me know if there is any way I can help.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: blitz716
    Good news and good luck Bert!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhillyRon PSN ID: Philly_Ron
    Great job. Community first I hope everyone appreciates what you did. I know Prima will enjoy the leadership you provide

Bring on VG 360 League for Madden 2012!!!! My Falcons will be ready. Time to start thinking about how I want to put my roster together
    All the Wolves are on 360. Grrrrrrrrr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GT: Gunna404

Yay?

Later
    Founder
    MaddenUniversity.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May the Best Plan Win

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiC WiTH SKiLL
    Thanks alot Bert.

Now i realize why i never bought any Prima guides. But then again, ive only bought 1 e-book in my life

2K needs to come back into the scene make it (2K Football Elite 12) FTW!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aldogg33
    Thanks Bert. Good to know we will still have a home here.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Puma Kane PSN ID: APBT
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT713 View Post
    Yay?
    Hater Talk...

Great to hear Bert.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lites Out View Post
    Bring on VG 360 League for Madden 2012!!!! My Falcons will be ready. Time to start thinking about how I want to put my roster together
    Who says you get the Falcons? I may want 'em.

lololol

Bert,

Well done and thank you.

Now get prima to hire on Kobra so I can hear that sexy voice on some videos!!

dm

well as one of the oldest members here i don't post much but i've seen vg go thru a lot so good job bret .. ill hit you up on twitter later
    [FONT="Arial Black"]~UH~ SMU~ PSU=POrtland State[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Lites Out View Post
    You are still alive

"Ya'll don't want war, you want talk
    In the dark my dogs all bark like woof
    Proof nigga I'm a wolf, get your whole roof
    Caved in like reindeer hoofs" (Proof)

^----Post whore..J/k

On a side note its good to see the forums will still be going. This is the only place I ever really get on to chat among other Madden gamers. A laid back peoples here. Its nice to be in a place were people respect the game and the gamers respect the people, while not getting all upset about stuff and "Cappin" off all day longe. And ohh yeeeaaa, I am def looking forward to the VG 360 League...gunna404 your going down first...

"Ya'll don't want war, you want talk
    In the dark my dogs all bark like woof
    Proof nigga I'm a wolf, get your whole roof
    Caved in like reindeer hoofs" (Proof)

Thread Information