My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

firstrowsports.tv siezed by homeland security

http://firstrowsports.tv/

sucks... now i cant watch nets games without buying league pass.

i HATE all these television laws. i switched over to fios, because the have the yes network(the channel the yankees and nets play for) only to later find out that since im in boston, i get the national YES broadcasts, which show alternative programming instead of nets/yankees games... because im in the celtics/redsox market.

so instead, now i have to pay like 150 bucks just to watch ONE team play. i have the money, but its just lame as hell that its friggin 2012 and i still cant watch whatever team i want, with ease, for a fair price.

god forbid they charge me like 8 bucks a month extra for the local YES network feed.

Yes you can:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

They can't fck with Europe can they

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKill View Post
    Yes you can:

thanks...but i caved and got league pass just now... better anyhow since the feeds often suck for frontrow sports.

$169 for league pass, not even a full season, AND not every game is in HD. what an azzz raping they give you.

on the plus side it comes with NBA league pass broadband... i can give you the login info if you want, as ill never use it

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjay14 View Post
    thanks...but i caved and got league pass just now... better anyhow since the feeds often suck for frontrow sports.

$169 for league pass, not even a full season, AND not every game is in HD. what an azzz raping they give you.

on the plus side it comes with NBA league pass broadband... i can give you the login info if you want, as ill never use it
    Ooooo, I will definitely take that login since my broadband league pass is international so in the event when the game is blacked out in canada or the british columbia IP that I use is having problems I can use yours with a California IP or something.

Can you PM that to me?

Thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ooooo, I will definitely take that login since my broadband league pass is international so in the event when the game is blacked out in canada or the british columbia IP that I use is having problems I can use yours with a California IP or something.

Can you PM that to me?

Thanks!!
    as soon as i get it i will.... i guess it takes like a couple days from when you sign up for them to activate it.

im in boston, so id assume you wouldnt have to worry about any blazers blackouts or anything west coast for that matter

as soon as i get it i will.... i guess it takes like a couple days from when you sign up for them to activate it.

im in boston, so id assume you wouldnt have to worry about any blazers blackouts or anything west coast for that matter

That is pretty expensive man.

This is an impact WR - don't just look at numbers!

No it doesn't care what city you say you are from, it looks at the IP you are using, so even if you said you were in Bostin, when log in it will know I'm logging in from Portland, but I can take care of that by masking my IP to Phoenix or Seattle, although they black out blazer games in Seattle I think.

No it doesn't care what city you say you are from, it looks at the IP you are using, so even if you said you were in Bostin, when log in it will know I'm logging in from Portland, but I can take care of that by masking my IP to Phoenix or Seattle, although they black out blazer games in Seattle I think.
    ahh right.... so lame. god forbid they let you pay money to watch the team you want. it shouldnt be this difficult. if i lived at home, id be watching all these games for free. but since i moved 200 miles away i have to pay... and even then, if i only had broadbandd it would get blacked out. terrible

Yes you can:

**** homeland security. I'm sure there's gotta be things more important than trying to stop sport feed sites from being used. Hopefully there's an endless amount of loopholes to keep stream sites going.
    PSN: skiptomylou_11

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylou View Post
    **** homeland security. I'm sure there's gotta be things more important than trying to stop sport feed sites from being used. Hopefully there's an endless amount of loopholes to keep stream sites going.
    Yeah I mean really, like I'm sure the NFL and NBA are really losing billions of dollars cause of this or something.. gimme a break, same for the cable companies.

Yeah I mean really, like I'm sure the NFL and NBA are really losing billions of dollars cause of this or something.. gimme a break, same for the cable companies.

For real. It isn't like they're making it easy for people to be able to watch games by their means.

I would get an NFL subscription to watch the Pats play if it was affordable, didn't have to switch cable provider and wasn't forced to get unnecessary bundles to go with what I want. You'd think at this day in age it would be a given, but that isn't the case.

This is the next best alternative, but since they're not making money off of it, it has to go.
    PSN: skiptomylou_11

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylou View Post
    There are. And they do. They get to do this without breaking a sweat, just smite you bozos for a lack of appreciation.

A lot of agencies fall under DHS without the knowledge of the layman. One of those sub-agencies is the national intellectual property rights coordination center. I hope you criminals find an alternative.

--Sheriff Gon' Getcha

Originally Posted by d_fense
    will you lab with me sometime big gene. I'm on ps2 with the headset

the thing is, they could make such much more money if they had a pay service where you pay per team. tons of people cant afford 170 bucks for league pass, but would certainly pay 5 or 10 bucks a month to follow 1 or 2 teams.

How would one mask their IP?

Quote Originally Posted by ahr19 View Post
    How would one mask their IP?

Google "VPN", it should help you out. Probably should read a bit before you do it though as there are many ways.

This is an impact WR - don't just look at numbers!

Thread Information