My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Minnesota Vikings Offensive PB Guide

Something I've been running for a while now. This will take the place of last weeks scheme of the week. I would've had it done during the actual week, but I left my flash drive that had all the videos I needed to edit in my dorm. One thing you'll notice is I changed backgrounds, no longer that dead white, video's are no longer an individual video for each play, but rather combined into one video per formation. I don't know how to embed it into this post, but its the first thing that'll pop up when you go here, http://vgravenmaniac.blogspot.com/ or you can probably view it through this link as well https://docs.google.com/presentation...e&delayms=3000

No clue on the exact number of plays but it's in the mid to high 20's, mostly passing.

Formations are
    Singleback Bunch
    I form Tight Pair
    Strong I Close
    Full House
    Shotgun Y Trips
    Shotgun Bunch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hdjunky212
    You interested in doing an Eagles PB? I've seen where Gibs has highlighted some of the plays in this book on the Mad-Den show but if you are going to do anymore this year, that would be my humble request. Thanks for your contributions.
    PSN GT - HDJunky212

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GiantNFC7 PSN ID: NYYGIANTS781
    I really like the HB angle play. A few weeks I put it in my audibles for a quick strike. It is especially effective for me because I don't throw to my backs a whole hell of a lot but this incorporates a nice wrinkle. I've even weaved a few to the house by catching the angle route in stride when you cut in.
    Welker a possesion WR's just like all Caucasian WR's so when you can no longer do that, you gotta sit the bench or learn how to kick FGs or Punts -STICKTHEVICKTIM

the play slant from the i formation where u motion the rb to the left is a killer man. ive tried it 3 times and its worked every time. been owning the red zone for me

Thread Information