My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Fantasy Baseball Trade Advice

I was offered Jason Heyward for Desmond Jennings

So far, my team is looking weak at RBI, HR and even with Jennings, it is not a Runs/Stolen Base monster.

Heward looks better so far and I think has the higher power upside with a few steals, (thinking 25-15 guy) while jennings could be a 10-40 guy.

Anyone well read on either of these players?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by PitbullArlovski
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Make out and eat the cream pie I bake In your moms butthole and tell her "push baby push"

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GiantNFC7 PSN ID: NYYGIANTS781
    Quote Originally Posted by X Bones X View Post
    I was offered Jason Heyward for Desmond Jennings

So far, my team is looking weak at RBI, HR and even with Jennings, it is not a Runs/Stolen Base monster.

Heward looks better so far and I think has the higher power upside with a few steals, (thinking 25-15 guy) while jennings could be a 10-40 guy.

Anyone well read on either of these players?
    I think Jennings is the better fantasy player overall. Higher OPS and can help with steals. I think Heywards power has been nuked a bit. I would stand pat or use the trade as a starting point to put together a 2 for 2 deal.
    Welker a possesion WR's just like all Caucasian WR's so when you can no longer do that, you gotta sit the bench or learn how to kick FGs or Punts -STICKTHEVICKTIM

Jennings has more value hitting leadoff in front of Zobrist, Pena and Longoria while Heyward is stuck down in the 7th spot

What is ur lineup looking like?
    Last edited by btbindaclutch; 04-21-2012 at 03:05 AM.

I'd pull the trigger, classic sell high, buy low.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kfent
    If you believe in the cliche off-season stories, Heyward put in an unreal amount of time changing his swing. So far it seems to be working and he's stealing a lot more bases. I'd like to see him moved up in the order but Fredi is in love with not having too many lefties or righties in a row.

Thank you all

As far as my lineup, it includes early season busts like

Pujols
    Holliday
    Arod

In a H2H format, I find that you have to focus on a few categories in order to win. My pitching has been nice so far and therewithin lies my team's strength. I can win 4-5 out of the pitching categories and then only need 2 hitting categories to win the week 6-4, 7-3

basically, will heward improve my HR and RBI enough over Jennings without hurting my Runs significantly. Currently they are about even.

I have not won/got close to winning STEALS yet so no point in keeping around steal guys. Not even sure why i drafted SB guys actually....musta been drunk
    Last edited by X Bones X; 04-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Originally Posted by PitbullArlovski
    Make out and eat the cream pie I bake In your moms butthole and tell her "push baby push"

Delusionville, the place Reality is scared to go after dark.
    I don't know who either guy is, but I would go with the guy who gets more hits.
    DISCLAIMER:
    *the above statement was not intended as a passive aggressive comment*

Pull the trigger!!

Thread Information