My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Sunday Ticket price cut by 40%

Now $199..................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by H1tStick View Post
    Now $199..................
    Link please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/conten...-1&lpos=header

I guess there's two tiers, the basic one now being 199, the other 299 which includes streaming.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/conten...-1&lpos=header

I guess there's two tiers, the basic one now being 199, the other 299 which includes streaming.
    Sucks direct tv exclusive. Does this apply to watching it on the ps3? and where can i find it on the ps3?

Quote Originally Posted by nothasoul View Post
    Does this apply to watching it on the ps3? and where can i find it on the ps3?
    I don't think they have said anything yet, or at least that I can find. I would assume the PS3 will require the $299 because it's technically streaming.

I don't think they have said anything yet, or at least that I can find. I would assume the PS3 will require the $299 because it's technically streaming.
    I remember guys saying that they were watching it on the ps3 last year and i think it was not direct tv exclusive

F'n direc TV. I think if they didn't have NFL exclusive they would cease to exist completely. Every deal they release is based around NFL package.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: McMadden
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJGibbs View Post
    F'n direc TV. I think if they didn't have NFL exclusive they would cease to exist completely. Every deal they release is based around NFL package.
    For me it was F'n Comcast. I made the switch after seeing numerous entry level packages being offered by Comcast to new customers and a middle finger to me when ever I asked for something similar. Going on 4 years now Comcast have been sending me junk mail with discounted packaging. But ..........

The biggest surprise to me after the change from HD Comcast to Direct Tv, was the PQ. Every channel on Direct Tv was miniumu DVD quality and up. Couldn't say this even on the HD channels on Comcast. A buddy bought NBA TV on Comcast and not only are the majority of the games in SD, to add insult to injury some games are broadcast with artifacts.

So for me,even if you take out the 4 months of the Sunday ticket a year, the international channels I now receive are up to 11 with no increase in pricing, even when some have been added through out the years.

I will admit on snowy days some, not all, but some channels come in with artifacts/pixilation. I can't go back to Comcast even with-out having the Sunday-Ticket, heck, for the price of 3 in Stadium NFL games you could watch all of your favorite teams regular season games (12+) at home.
    Last edited by McMadden; 04-21-2012 at 07:36 PM.

I've been more than satisfied with Directv. Been a customer of theirs for almost 8 years.

Originally Posted by Levdogg
    Kip you have mine and Warren's votes. Plus I can convince mofo and Gibbs, and give me a few days to soften JJ. I will probably be in the league if you are in. Don't underestimate my clout around here. Just keep posting your reasons as to why you should be allowed... And PM them to the user SUPDOG. He carries a lot of weight around here, too.

Thread Information