Screen shot 2012-05-04 at 3.39.56 PM.png
Singleback Tight Slots – Carolina Playbook
Drag Cross Ups
1. Slant in the far left WR
2. Slant in the far right WR
3. Streak the right slot WR or block
4. Motion snap the HB to the right or left *snap before he sets*
1. Look to the left slot flat WR against the blitz
2. Check the crossing patterns over the middle of the field
3. Look to the streak as a user catch option
4. The HB route is a great snap throw that will be tough for your opponent to defend.
How would YOU hot route this play?