My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60

If M13 has no Custom Playbooks...

...then take a big bite.
    turdwich-776433.jpg

They keep talking about improving this and changing that, but to remove this feature is to take a huge step backwards.

If M13 has no custom playbook, then I might start playing again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want formation shifts and add play action from the line, and pulling delay routes like ps2.
    Play books are not going to matter with the new throwing, if you can read the d you will destroy people.
    I can see scores like 45-35 all
    The time.
    xxsourxxdieselxx psn get at me

Ha, rock star lifestyle might don't make it
    Living life high everyday click wasted
    Sipping on purple stuff rolling up stanky
    Wake up in the morning 10 clock dranking

Party, party, party, let's all get wasted
    Shake it for me baby girl, do it butt naked
    I'm so wasted, she so wasted shout the bartender
    Send 20 more cases

when i die think i wanna go to hell, cause i doubt the man upstairs let me blaze a l

Gamer IDs

In one of the videos they said that there are custom playbooks and they are fixing the audibles issues.
    Hopefully this is true.

If they have custom playbooks.....They need to have create plays on defense to fight these high powered offenses. Especially to fight all of these hurry up offenses. Getting tired of making 50 adjustments in 3 seconds. More man zone concepts to confuse the offense.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by XxsourdieselxX View Post
    I want formation shifts and add play action from the line, and pulling delay routes like ps2.
    Play books are not going to matter with the new throwing, if you can read the d you will destroy people.
    I can see scores like 45-35 all
    The time.
    They put the old man lock/align back in, which will make it easier to disguise coverage presnap.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by djaran View Post
    If they have custom playbooks.....They need to have create plays on defense to fight these high powered offenses. Especially to fight all of these hurry up offenses. Getting tired of making 50 adjustments in 3 seconds. More man zone concepts to confuse the offense.
    Defense has custom books as well. What overpowered O in M12 was having psychic OL (and no psychic defenders) - and taking out the strafe button on D with an update - which made defending face throws much more difficult.

If M13 has no customized playbook, then I might begin enjoying again.

Thread Information