My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Nope I cant do it...I cant freaking play the Eagles!

I made a thread about this 3 months ago, most of you guys answered to beating the eagles is: you just let them throw...

HOW?

Any noob who uses Eagles against me always ends up pounding me into the ground...

Here is what always happens:

1)I play contain, as a result I only get a 2 or 3 man rush and it takes forever to get to the QB so guys get wide open
    2)I rush all 4 and Vick burns the crap out of me
    3)I rush all 4 and put a LB in spy and someone is getting left wide open
    4)I put a DE in spy in only got 2 rushers, and everyone is covered but the opponent just uses the tactic where he rushes up to the line which makes the spy chase him down and get blocked by the o-line and Vick just runs free anywhere

#4 is the one that kills me the hardest, because no matter who I put in spy, my opponent just rushes up and gets back which makes the spy chase and get blocked....

I cant freaking play this team...

send a blitz from the left and contain and spy( or two ) the other side ( vick is left handed so a blitz from the left will force him to roll right where he is less comfortable throwing. ).. try to have either man coverage with a high safety deep or cover 3 behind the blitz. user the spy and play it like a yellow but when he goes to scramble you can either switch off or hold A ( X ps3 ) with the blitz coming from the left of center and a contain/spy on the right ( 3-4 blitzing, 1 contain, 1-2 spy ) you will always have at least 5 in coverage.

Thanks for the tip.

I never understood what holding down A does...can someone tell me

holding down A basically has the computer take control of your player.... the reason I suggested you do it is because you are usering a player in a spy and patrolling the middle of the field like a hookzone .. if vick rolls out you can hold A and the computer will help get you in position to make a play. Basically it helps keep you from screwing it up .. for what ever reason, camera zoomed out to far or what ever.

Thread Information