My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NFLxCOWBOYSx88

Madden 12- Im trading PO Ed Reed, and FS Luck

Im trading PO Ed Reed, and FS Luck

Post below offers

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible
    im not big into MUT

PO and FS

whats that mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow our Twitch.TV channel

Quote Originally Posted by sgibs View Post
    im not big into MUT

PO and FS

whats that mean?
    PO means Playoff

FS means Future Star

FS Luck = A card created based on where the dev team thinks Luck will be at peak in his carrer. Rated 99 ovr

Playoff Reed = 99 ovr based Ed Reed on this year's playoff game when he made the nice int.

Both cards are mediocre cards in terms of value in the MUT world of values of cards.

***If you get a chance to talk to the MUT dev team let them know that the coin reward per game should be higher or contracts cheaper... ***

My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible
    burke is the resident MUT guy he attends events for MUT so ill pass it ont o him

Follow our Twitch.TV channel

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CRBUKE PSN ID: CRBUKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv View Post
    PO means Playoff

FS means Future Star

FS Luck = A card created based on where the dev team thinks Luck will be at peak in his carrer. Rated 99 ovr

Playoff Reed = 99 ovr based Ed Reed on this year's playoff game when he made the nice int.

Both cards are mediocre cards in terms of value in the MUT world of values of cards.

***If you get a chance to talk to the MUT dev team let them know that the coin reward per game should be higher or contracts cheaper... ***
    We have given them tons of feedback from the community over the last 3-4 months, they are listening!
    Yeousch Sports Director

Ultimate Team Expert!

I talk Ultimate Team on Twitter all the time and livestream on Twitch multiple times every week.

Quote Originally Posted by CRBUKE View Post
    We have given them tons of feedback from the community over the last 3-4 months, they are listening!
    We will know soon enough how much was hearing or active listening. I truely hope MUT can provide a better experiance for users this year then the previous year.

My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CRBUKE PSN ID: CRBUKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv View Post
    We will know soon enough how much was hearing or active listening. I truely hope MUT can provide a better experiance for users this year then the previous year.
    I can 100% Guarantee it is better than any previous year, you will not be disappointed.
    Yeousch Sports Director

Ultimate Team Expert!

I talk Ultimate Team on Twitter all the time and livestream on Twitch multiple times every week.

Quote Originally Posted by CRBUKE View Post
    I can 100% Guarantee it is better than any previous year, you will not be disappointed.
    Love it and will hold you to it...2 weeks to go....

well i don't have much knowledge about this , so i need if you could post some information regarding this , i really want to know about this .

Where do you get playoff Ed Reed and what are you looking for in return?

Thread Information