My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NFLxCOWBOYSx88

    Madden 12- Im trading PO Ed Reed, and FS Luck

    Im trading PO Ed Reed, and FS Luck

    Post below offers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,015
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible
    im not big into MUT

    PO and FS

    whats that mean?

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Follow our Twitch.TV channel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by sgibs View Post
    im not big into MUT

    PO and FS

    whats that mean?
    PO means Playoff

    FS means Future Star

    FS Luck = A card created based on where the dev team thinks Luck will be at peak in his carrer. Rated 99 ovr

    Playoff Reed = 99 ovr based Ed Reed on this year's playoff game when he made the nice int.

    Both cards are mediocre cards in terms of value in the MUT world of values of cards.

    ***If you get a chance to talk to the MUT dev team let them know that the coin reward per game should be higher or contracts cheaper... ***

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,015
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible
    burke is the resident MUT guy he attends events for MUT so ill pass it ont o him

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Follow our Twitch.TV channel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    24
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CRBUKE PSN ID: CRBUKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv View Post
    PO means Playoff

    FS means Future Star

    FS Luck = A card created based on where the dev team thinks Luck will be at peak in his carrer. Rated 99 ovr

    Playoff Reed = 99 ovr based Ed Reed on this year's playoff game when he made the nice int.

    Both cards are mediocre cards in terms of value in the MUT world of values of cards.

    ***If you get a chance to talk to the MUT dev team let them know that the coin reward per game should be higher or contracts cheaper... ***
    We have given them tons of feedback from the community over the last 3-4 months, they are listening!
    Yeousch Sports Director

    Ultimate Team Expert!

    I talk Ultimate Team on Twitter all the time and livestream on Twitch multiple times every week.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by CRBUKE View Post
    We have given them tons of feedback from the community over the last 3-4 months, they are listening!
    We will know soon enough how much was hearing or active listening. I truely hope MUT can provide a better experiance for users this year then the previous year.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    24
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CRBUKE PSN ID: CRBUKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv View Post
    We will know soon enough how much was hearing or active listening. I truely hope MUT can provide a better experiance for users this year then the previous year.
    I can 100% Guarantee it is better than any previous year, you will not be disappointed.
    Yeousch Sports Director

    Ultimate Team Expert!

    I talk Ultimate Team on Twitter all the time and livestream on Twitch multiple times every week.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by CRBUKE View Post
    I can 100% Guarantee it is better than any previous year, you will not be disappointed.
    Love it and will hold you to it...2 weeks to go....

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

    My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    6
    well i don't have much knowledge about this , so i need if you could post some information regarding this , i really want to know about this .

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Where do you get playoff Ed Reed and what are you looking for in return?


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, EA SPORTS and the EA SPORTS logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The mark John Madden' and the name, likeness and other attributes of John Madden reproduced on this product are trademarks or other intellectual property of Red Bear, Inc. or John Madden, are subject to license to Electronic Arts Inc., and may not be otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Red Bear or John Madden. All rights reserved. NFL materials 2013 NFLP. Officially Licensed Product of NFL PLAYERS | NFLPLAYERS.COM. All rights reserved.

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO