NCAA 13 - offensive tip - Z Close Corner..Best play in the game?
All the best plays from NCAA 13...
is impossible...almost. But I found a ton of crazy things from labbing and online play. Thought you guys might like to see what I call the BEST play in NCAA 13 and has helped me to my 52 and 5 on psn and ranked me in the top 50. It is hard to nano this formation and play because of the blocking RB, pinching the O line and the blue delayed route TE. The outside WR on the left, his route beats every coverage in the game except cover 2 and cover 2 sink.
1. Smart Route Left outside WR to shorten route
2. Hot Route Slot WR to slant
3. Pinch Offensive Line to prevent A gaps
4. Streak Outside WR (Optional)
1. Always look for your outside WR on the smart route
2. Slot WR Slant if money route is locked down
3. Streaking WR vs blitz, cover 1 and cover 3
4. TE blue delayed route is safe and most often results in the worst no gain if you get locked up.
Hope you guys enjoy it, if its been posted im very sorry forum noob here.
Last edited by zboy365; 08-19-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Reason: adding video