My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pass Rush

Greensboro, North Carolina (4 years) by way of Calhoun County, South Carolina (25 years)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Calhoun County

Pass Rush

I love it, Guys fly off the edge randomly and beat their guys off the snap in base 4 man rush. Big guys will shed blocks and it all looks smooth and not canned, physics did this game a ton of justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Next Gen Gamer Tag(XB1): Calhoun County

so is it kinda like a madden or two in the past where you can control a DE and get in the back field ?

Greensboro, North Carolina (4 years) by way of Calhoun County, South Carolina (25 years)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Calhoun County
    No need to imo. Elite rushers make their presence felt. It's not to overpowering and not to stale either. It's a perfect balance imo. Played a game where Von Miller had 3 sacks on one drive, 2 he beat the guy off the edge and 1 looked like a quick swim or some sort of rip. Looked nice is all I know. Then there are times he oline hold the pass rush off for about 4.5 secs, but anything over that and your asking to get sacked. Also running lanes open and close quickly but you cant just go smashing up in there like years prior. Games not perfect but its the best on NG thus far mainly due to physics and the canned animations toned down greatly.

Next Gen Gamer Tag(XB1): Calhoun County

John Abraham is still pretty useless from the RDE position but at LDE he is very good

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DaGrandChampion
    Great Game!

Well done, EA!

-DGC

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Militant X 1
    my Ravens pass rush should be awesome!

~Mili

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o Cpt ViDeO o
    I was playing and saw Dware jump the snap so nasty without controlling him, I thought it was a glitch it looked so nasty lol. Tried it out of the same formation and he didn't do it when I was looking for it, but still did it when I least expected him to.

2012 GUTS Madden 13 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by o Cpt ViDeO o View Post
    I was playing and saw Dware jump the snap so nasty without controlling him, I thought it was a glitch it looked so nasty lol. Tried it out of the same formation and he didn't do it when I was looking for it, but still did it when I least expected him to.
    I really like to hear this... I only played in the games at the tourney so I have not noticed a difference yet. Cant wait till monday night..

Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun County View Post
    No need to imo. Elite rushers make their presence felt. It's not to overpowering and not to stale either. It's a perfect balance imo. Played a game where Von Miller had 3 sacks on one drive, 2 he beat the guy off the edge and 1 looked like a quick swim or some sort of rip. Looked nice is all I know. Then there are times he oline hold the pass rush off for about 4.5 secs, but anything over that and your asking to get sacked. Also running lanes open and close quickly but you cant just go smashing up in there like years prior. Games not perfect but its the best on NG thus far mainly due to physics and the canned animations toned down greatly.
    It's true you don't need to manually control the DE's they will get to the backfield well. But if you have a truly elite DE or OLB in You can get there even quicker usering them. On 3rd and long's ive been usering jared allen to some pretty awesome success. Also if you have an elite RE move him to LE They make the right tackles who are more run blockers in this game look like garbage.

Thread Information