My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

Best Defensive Scheme?

Madden 13' has owned my pass defense...I don't like to blitz much...but I'm struggling to stop the pass lately....Any suggestions would be helpful! I usually run out of the 46, and I know how to generate pressure from it, but outside of that...I'm getting torched.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BLACKAPE187 PSN ID: E3HUNNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Chestwall View Post
    Madden 13' has owned my pass defense...I don't like to blitz much...but I'm struggling to stop the pass lately....Any suggestions would be helpful! I usually run out of the 46, and I know how to generate pressure from it, but outside of that...I'm getting torched.
    i noticed that man coverage is the best way to stop the pass ....u just got to make sure u shade the 'WR depending on the routes they like to run.......quaters

i have only played about 40+ games so far in a week, and all my success on defense has come in the form of making everything look the same, man,zone,blitz, whatever formation you like to use make it all look the same and mix up the playcalling and sit on your opponents "money routes" average players only have a handful of plays they feel comfy running,recognize what your opponent likes to do early then take it away from them later on in the game!! (curls,slants,streaks ect ect) And user lurk separates the men from the boys on D.... i like 46 and quarters the most at this time , for run D i like a cover 3 in 46, with the light blues, turned into purples (toss plays are extremely popular on the running game and can kill man D)

Thanks! You just reminded me that I need to not panic, work the game plan and get comfortable with my defense! Much appreciated!

Thread Information