My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xzboy365x PSN ID: zboy365

Madden 13 Kansas City Chiefs Playbook Offensive Scheme

http://maddenmoments.com == Read Description for Formations and Times

The Kansas City Chiefs Playbook gives you the ability to use some of the really unique run plays and formations in the game. I cover which formations are used and the times in the video they are at below, you can actually click them on youtube and it takes you right to the part where it is.

The key to success of this playbook is running the ball and causing defensive misdirection. It also has money passing plays and passing schemes to get you through the game. BE WARNED: the one formation and play Z Close Corner out of the Doubles formation is better run on ps3, i explain why in the video.

KC Depth Chart Covered: 00:40 - 02:20
    Audibles Covered: 02:25 - 04:00
    Formations-------------------------------
    Ace Pair Chief: 4:10 - 12:40
    Ace Doubles/Z Close Corner(ps3 only): 13:10 - 19:00
    I Form Twins: 19:40 - 24:00
    Strong Twin TE: 24:00 - 24:40
    Fullhouse: 24:55 - 27:55
    Split Close Gun: 27:55 - 35:40
    Doubles Wk Gun/Comeback Z Post: 35:50 - 37:05
    Trips TE Gun: 37:20 - 40:45
    Empty Base Gun: 41:00 - 45:00
    Chief Wildcat: 45:40 - 47:10
    Goaline TDs : 48:00 - to end

Hope you guys like this, I have some updates for it as well a few plays to add in just recently found!
    Zboy365

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: uniteus219
    Hey man! This is another good post. I hope you're getting the love you deserve for all of this hard work you're doing for FREE! I have been working on a SEA scheme, but I dont have any recording capability. Thanks for taking the time to do this! Keep it up!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wlhung22 PSN ID: wlhung11
    Wow! Great post man this is good stuff keep it up!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xzboy365x PSN ID: zboy365
    Quote Originally Posted by UNITEUS219 View Post
    Hey man! This is another good post. I hope you're getting the love you deserve for all of this hard work you're doing for FREE! I have been working on a SEA scheme, but I dont have any recording capability. Thanks for taking the time to do this! Keep it up!
    thank you very much, I do it to help i see people watch the vid lol.

Im probably not gonna do FULL 40 min plus vids anymore as they are a total hassle I will just break down formations and things in small pieces on a more consistent basis for playbooks I am using and coming across, so if you have any tidbits I may be able to help, and of course give credit to you.

I am doing some D tips next on the Cincinnati D book.
    Zboy365

great post man keep up the good work

Much appreciated Man. Thanks!

Great to see not everything is all about $

My suggested previous names but not limited to: BFox/DBScott1/YO DADDY/The New Guy

great

awesome.....

The Pats scheme you put up was dope, and what I've seen (the first 10 minutes) of this scheme seems equally nice...good work man, you've got a gift.

Would you say this scheme is better, in your opinion? Especially if you're not running with the Pats (i.e. don't have two out of this world TE's)?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spe3d Killz PSN ID: jackhammer10
    thank you for this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zboy365 View Post
    http://maddenmoments.com == Read Description for Formations and Times

The Kansas City Chiefs Playbook gives you the ability to use some of the really unique run plays and formations in the game. I cover which formations are used and the times in the video they are at below, you can actually click them on youtube and it takes you right to the part where it is.

The key to success of this playbook is running the ball and causing defensive misdirection. It also has money passing plays and passing schemes to get you through the game. BE WARNED: the one formation and play Z Close Corner out of the Doubles formation is better run on ps3, i explain why in the video.

KC Depth Chart Covered: 00:40 - 02:20
    Audibles Covered: 02:25 - 04:00
    Formations-------------------------------
    Ace Pair Chief: 4:10 - 12:40
    Ace Doubles/Z Close Corner(ps3 only): 13:10 - 19:00
    I Form Twins: 19:40 - 24:00
    Strong Twin TE: 24:00 - 24:40
    Fullhouse: 24:55 - 27:55
    Split Close Gun: 27:55 - 35:40
    Doubles Wk Gun/Comeback Z Post: 35:50 - 37:05
    Trips TE Gun: 37:20 - 40:45
    Empty Base Gun: 41:00 - 45:00
    Chief Wildcat: 45:40 - 47:10
    Goaline TDs : 48:00 - to end

Hope you guys like this, I have some updates for it as well a few plays to add in just recently found!
    This is broken down smoothly....nice write up

Thread Information