My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ScottLAroc30

Question controller secondary players

why do my players go into this animation where they act like they are about to fall over anytime i try to user them this year? ive never had this problem before but it seems like its happening to me anytime i try to user a secondary player or even a lb.:
    W. Money

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So damn true!! This game us restarted! I get a we doubled and in position for the pick and all of a sudden my guy falls or turns towards the qb. Especially when playing zone coverage!! Last year I felt in control of my defense, but I feel like the CPU is in control. This game is very flawed to say the least.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by W.Muney View Post
    why do my players go into this animation where they act like they are about to fall over anytime i try to user them this year? ive never had this problem before but it seems like its happening to me anytime i try to user a secondary player or even a lb.:
    so noone feels like answering this very simple str8 forward question? really??
    W. Money

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

so noone feels like answering this very simple str8 forward question? really??
    It's their momentum. If you click on and the stick is going a different direction than the player was moving, it screws up the momentum and they start to trip. Less agile players are more noticeable this year.
    "When Rob Gronkowski was born, the average ***** size in North America went from 3 inches to six." -Some random dude

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MonoxideChild View Post
    It's their momentum. If you click on and the stick is going a different direction than the player was moving, it screws up the momentum and they start to trip. Less agile players are more noticeable this year.
    thankyou sir
    W. Money

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible

when you are user controlling him or when u grab control of a guy?

i think we have less control over guys this year - almost like animations take control of the guy and then you cant get them out of it.

try usering a guy underneath coverage and just running around the field HOLDING BALL HAWK works well for me

Offensive Playbook: Atlanta Falcons
    Defensive Playbook: Multiple D
    Online Team: Seattle Seahawks

*UPDATED 01/11/13*

Follow our Twitch.TV channel

This has happened to me before in this game, but I'm pretty sure it was my own fault. Sometimes when I switch to a DB to make a play on the ball I've noticed I get excited about it and press the left stick down (in/as in an L3 click) as I'm trying to run stride for stride with the WR going downfield. When I click the left stick in (L3) as I'm running my defender I'm usering go down like he is trying to pull off a hit stick animation. When this happens in the open field it look a lot like he's a moron tripping over his own feet or the lines painted on the field. So my advice would be to try to lightly use the left stick a you're moving your DB around because if you get excited with it an push it down and click it in you'll get a it stick animation and give up big plays.

Thread Information