My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

cheap or not cheap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g43VdjS2yI8

I found this bs on operation sports! The o line ai is horrible. I don't know if slide protection was used but imo the ai needs to be seriously updated.

that wasn't so bad...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiCkWiThItXX
    That's not cheap. He's occupying the RT so he does not move over to help with the blitzing LB. If the RT leaves his position to help like you want him too, all the user would have to do is click off & the DE would come in free off the right edge. That's called fake blitzing sir. Its real football.

It's proof that the o line ai needs a definite overhaul, because i do not see this happen very often in the nfl lol.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wolfman93011
    it isnt cheap. like sick said its fake blitzing sir. adapt and overcome
    Madden 25 best ground and pound running scheme. Madden 25 best Raider user. #WolverineJustice

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o Cpt ViDeO o
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman93011 View Post
    it isnt cheap. like sick said its fake blitzing sir. adapt and overcome
    This

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 GUTS Madden 13 Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cnuttzznc View Post
    It's proof that the o line ai needs a definite overhaul, because i do not see this happen very often in the nfl lol.
    Wait you mean tackles can actually slide over and block a blitzer coming through the A-Gap in real life? He's dedicating 6 guys to the rush, dropping one off late, and 1 guy is coming free. Nothing "glitchy" about it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgibs PSN ID: MaddenBible
    not cheap at all.

i have access to all 22 cam and the patriots did this last week vs the Titans.

Jones sacked and fumble TD - Mayo lined up over the LG and he fake rushed occuyping him allowing jones to have a 1v1 rush against the LT

was awesome

Offensive Playbook: Atlanta Falcons
    Defensive Playbook: Multiple D
    Online Team: Seattle Seahawks

*UPDATED 01/11/13*

Follow our Twitch.TV channel

Hold up I didn't say anything about a glitch! besides that I found this recording on operation sports. I just wanted other opinions. So there's no need for bs comments like adapt! imo its ridiculous how the o line is susceptible to the same nano over and over again. I said it was cheap because the o line ai is just awful even with use of slide protection. I just think the o line should have more options than slide protect!

Gamer IDs

Hold up I didn't say anything about a glitch! besides that I found this recording on operation sports. I just wanted other opinions. So there's no need for bs comments like adapt! imo its ridiculous how the o line is susceptible to the same nano over and over again. I said it was cheap because the o line ai is just awful even with use of slide protection. I just think the o line should have more options than slide protect!
    i personally dont think the oline should adjust for anyone.

as it is now the offensive line is AMAZING - it picks up just about everything - if you block a HB you have a solid change of not getting a free rusher after the QB - at that point your looking at BSH as to how to get pressure.

i think that the offensive line should allow the same blitz to come in every single time - its up to the player to pick the pressure up with adjustments.

why do blitzes int he NFL work? Why do they not work in the second half? Adjustments, game tape, and anticipation.

That same play New England used to get a sack fumble TD was used later in the game.

Guessed what happened - the offense kept the HB in to add protection on that side and jones was chipped by the HB.

oline shouldnt be psychic it should work like it does in real life.

QB calls out the mike and dictates the coverage from there

*UPDATED 01/11/13*

I honestly dont wanna hear anything about any blitzs being cheap this year. The OL is programmed to protect way beyond what an actual human being would be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sgibs View Post
    i personally dont think the oline should adjust for anyone.

as it is now the offensive line is AMAZING - it picks up just about everything - if you block a HB you have a solid change of not getting a free rusher after the QB - at that point your looking at BSH as to how to get pressure.

i think that the offensive line should allow the same blitz to come in every single time - its up to the player to pick the pressure up with adjustments.

why do blitzes int he NFL work? Why do they not work in the second half? Adjustments, game tape, and anticipation.

That same play New England used to get a sack fumble TD was used later in the game.

Guessed what happened - the offense kept the HB in to add protection on that side and jones was chipped by the HB.

oline shouldnt be psychic it should work like it does in real life.

QB calls out the mike and dictates the coverage from there
    I'll put it like this, I want the option to give my o line individual instructions such as double teams. That's all I'm saying.

Gamer IDs

I'll put it like this, I want the option to give my o line individual instructions such as double teams. That's all I'm saying.
    im so with you on this.

thats how it should be 100%

*UPDATED 01/11/13*

Thread Information