My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solidus 5oulj4

"Excessive Grieving"??

I was just playing a franchise game against a friend of mine and it said I was kicked for "excessive grieving".
    I looked this up to see what it was and I couldn't get a clear cut answer. Can anyone give me any feedback on this matter? The only thing I did that might have triggered this was go for it on 4th down once, and come out in my base formation and play on offense and defense (which I learned from the e-guides) and audible out of it if i saw a weakness in the defense. I also like running a no huddle and did that often.

I really hope the no huddle isn't what triggered the "excessive grieving" because that happens in the NFL...
    Please help.
    "I'm pissed off for greatness. Cause if you ain't pissed off for greatness, that just means you're okay with being mediocre, and ain't no man in here okay with just basic." -Ray Lewis-

3 offsides in a row will do it...
    I think maybe the network connection can cause it also but im not sure

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solidus 5oulj4
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmagician87 View Post
    3 offsides in a row will do it...
    I think maybe the network connection can cause it also but im not sure
    I didn't go offsides at all. My o-line had a false start once lol. But maybe I was having some connection issues. I did get disconnected from the ea servers once about an hour before the match.

Hopefully my connection stablizes and this doesn't happen again if that is the case.
    "I'm pissed off for greatness. Cause if you ain't pissed off for greatness, that just means you're okay with being mediocre, and ain't no man in here okay with just basic." -Ray Lewis-

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus5oulj4 View Post
    I was just playing a franchise game against a friend of mine and it said I was kicked for "excessive grieving".
    I looked this up to see what it was and I couldn't get a clear cut answer. Can anyone give me any feedback on this matter? The only thing I did that might have triggered this was go for it on 4th down once, and come out in my base formation and play on offense and defense (which I learned from the e-guides) and audible out of it if i saw a weakness in the defense. I also like running a no huddle and did that often.

I really hope the no huddle isn't what triggered the "excessive grieving" because that happens in the NFL...
    Please help.
    I am experiencing it this year. While it can be from continuous offsides, or delay of game type penalties. It can also be due to connection issues. Mine are due to connection issues. I spent over 5-6 hours w/my ISP, EA, xbox support & my router company & just when I thought I had it fixed, it turned out that it wasn't. So now I will be on the phone with them once again later today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

get verizon fios its built for gaming

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRoad220 View Post
    get verizon fios its built for gaming
    I have speed as well.... 10-14 ms ping, 35+ DL and 7+ ul.... I have a feeling it is EA and their servers..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Thread Information