My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread

New to MUT need some help

ok i got some new b ?'s this is my first year actually trying out mut... but i did all the regular season games for the vikings got the helmet item, but have no clue what that helmet item is for. also how do i complete the madden nfl all 25 team collection so i can get the barry sanders item? for the legendary items i have to pull one of the "legends" from a pack then play the legendary game to make them lengendary card? thanks in advance and sorry if someone has answered these ?s before
    SKOL VIKINGS

PSN: DJMASSACRE85

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZFarls
    No worries, you can get the All 25 collection cards from the auction (expensive and can't use them) but the Barry reward is nice for sure.
    I got the Sammy Baugh legend card and did the challenge to give him chemistry. Now, I can't sell him though, I probably would have moved him for coins next time.
    ZFarls -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Go Giants

Quote Originally Posted by ZFarls View Post
    No worries, you can get the All 25 collection cards from the auction (expensive and can't use them) but the Barry reward is nice for sure.
    I got the Sammy Baugh legend card and did the challenge to give him chemistry. Now, I can't sell him though, I probably would have moved him for coins next time.
    Yeah I got the Sammy Baugh 95 card and flipped him the AH for alot of coins ( 140K) !! Now I got a 80 Sammy Baugh and he isnt going for crap in the AH

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZFarls
    Dang, I wish I could sell him!
    ZFarls -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Go Giants

Picked up a 95 Night Train the other day...But Im leaning towards keeping him tho hes going for some serious coin in the AH

Thread Information