In our effort to make the R4TH League better and to firmly hold to tradition. We will be making the following changes to the league.
1. The SPA R4TH League is no longer a playoff league. In order to keep true to the Division IA tradition, we will be going to BCS formula rankings. We know this may cause a controversy, but college football is all controversy anyway.
2. In order to qualify for a bowl game, you must play at least 80% of your games or at least 8 games total. In the event, someone on your schedule does not have a coach; we can add a game to your schedule to complete your qualification for a bowl.
3. Bowl invitations will be compiled via the Trojannole Power Poll, DJís Power Poll, and the Leaguedaddy League formula.
1 PCTWinning Pct4.00 12.5%
2 PF/GPoints For3.00 9.4%
3 PA/G Points Against3.00 9.4%
4 PTSStandings Points1.00 3.1%
5 Opp RecOpponent Record5.00 15.6%
6 TOTotal Offense2.00 6.3%
7 TDTotal Defense2.00 6.3%
8 PYPassing Yards1.00 3.1%
9 RYRushing Yards1.00 3.1%
10 PYAPassing Yards Allowed1.00 3.1%
11 RYARushing Yards Allowed1.00 3.1%
12 INTDefensive Interceptions1.00 3.1%
13 SCKSacks1.00 3.1%
14 Off. TOOffensive Turnovers3.00 9.4%
15 Def. TODefensive Turnovers3.00 9.4%
16 OROverall Rank
4. We have allowed 19 Trophies for 19 bowl games. The high-tier bowl, the larger the trophy shall be. The Championship trophy will be a Silver Bowl engraved trophy. As the bowls winnerís are complete, trophies will be shipped immediately.
5. All weeks games will be unlocked. Players will be allowed to play as many games as they want, as long as a opponent agrees to do so.
6. A closing date will be announced soon, as the closing date comes due, all those who qualify for a bowl, must have games in on league daddy.
7. Preparations have already begun for the next league as many players are waiting to join the next SPA championship.
8. To know what kind of trophies we are playing for, you can check with rffl sandman, DJ Will, or Blackpowdeer, to question what you may can earn in this league.
If you have any comments or ideas, please post them here.