Well I was messing around this morning, just trying to improve my SG Tight I stumbled upon a REAL unbumpable fade route that's off on the sideline in the Minnesota playbook. This works extremely well and is unique because you don't have to audible to a two-back formation and get the route from the FB. Here are the steps:
1. Have SG 4 WR Slot Drag as one of your audibles.
2. Come out in any SG play. I always come out in SG Tight WR Hooks, but you can come out in any SG play.
3. Audible to SG 4 WR Slot Drag (notice how the flat route run by the RB is identical to those FB flat routes).
4. Formation shift right so everybody will be on the LOS.
5. Flip play.
6. Smart route the RB.
7. Formation shift + cancel (R1+L2 on PS2, Black+White on Xbox)
8. If not already in SG Tight, formation shift up to SG Tight.
9. Motion the RB out to the left and let him set. He is running an unbumpable fade route. If you motion the RB out to the right he will be on an unbumpable slant.
It's pretty easy, you can do all the steps in like 5-8 seconds. Enjoy...and if anyone knows out to clear out space for the slant let me know. If I put the receivers on the right on streaks to clear out space the RB gets to them to quickly because the receivers on the right are being bumped.