My Purchases | Contact
Powered By Prima Games
Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I think I'm done with online play

It seems like every other game I run into a nerd that does some glitchy or fake stuff to beat me! I just played a nerd that dropped all 4 lineman into pass coverage!! If that ain't cheesy I dont know what it is. I'm not an average madden player by any means but the glitchy nerds are ruining the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Madden 07 PS2 online - Gitonmylevel

I know your pain...

Dawg...I BEEN stopped playing online...LOL!!! I only play in Online Franchise Leagues now and I find more challenging strategic games there moreso than just playing any joe blow on line. I also have made some really good partners to play against as well. I run my OWN league under Simsportsnet.com and it is a lot more fun than playing these fly by night kids. Check it out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey_Beast
    It seems like every other game I run into a nerd that does some glitchy or fake stuff to beat me! I just played a nerd that dropped all 4 lineman into pass coverage!! If that ain't cheesy I dont know what it is. I'm not an average madden player by any means but the glitchy nerds are ruining the game.

If you don't wanna play those games just find some guys that don't play cheap and add them to your list. Or get a headset and scare them into not playing cheap

PSN- Raidersfan91

Quote Originally Posted by NastyQueDawg
    Dawg...I BEEN stopped playing online...LOL!!! I only play in Online Franchise Leagues now and I find more challenging strategic games there moreso than just playing any joe blow on line. I also have made some really good partners to play against as well. I run my OWN league under Simsportsnet.com and it is a lot more fun than playing these fly by night kids. Check it out sometime!
    I sure will check it out....I'm tired of these idiots online doing geeky **** to beat me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey_Beast
    I sure will check it out....I'm tired of these idiots online doing geeky **** to beat me!
    lol, R u serious. Online play is where it is at, where else are u going to see someone run that fag defense on u. Instead of complaining about it learn how to beat it. Its the funniest thing in the world for me to play one of these "geeky kids" and smash them 50-7. Unfortunately ur not going to get better playing str8 sim madden ballers. I play str8 but i like to play against the best no matter what style they run.

Ps 2
    Getyogmup07

Quote Originally Posted by getyogameup06
    lol, R u serious. Online play is where it is at, where else are u going to see someone run that fag defense on u. Instead of complaining about it learn how to beat it. Its the funniest thing in the world for me to play one of these "geeky kids" and smash them 50-7. Unfortunately ur not going to get better playing str8 sim madden ballers. I play str8 but i like to play against the best no matter what style they run.

Ps 2
    Getyogmup07
    Definition of "geeky" = Anyone who does something to beat me.

I have kids online telling me that I am cheesy because I run slams and dives all game against the quarter defense they run on every down. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyQueDawg
    Dude, you can't play in online leagues on this game. I have tried to play in tons of different leagues, but the guy who starts out 0-5 always fails to play the rest of his games and that screws up everybody else. I've finally stopped trying to find a good league.

There are only a few real glitch's online!! What it comes down to is, its just a game it having fun is more important that winning!!

I go online and play who ever I get on play now.. Sometimes I win sometimes I lose.. If I get blowed out I just take my loss and play another game.. Trying to learn from that game.. When you come across something you don't like work on a counter to it so the next time you see you will be able to handle it!!

Just don't be one of those losers who pause the game and tell other people that they are scrubs or this is a BS game!! Takes your losses like a true sportsman and take your wins with class!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GAV60
    Quote Originally Posted by rank is dumb
    There are only a few real glitch's online!! What it comes down to is, its just a game it having fun is more important that winning!!

I go online and play who ever I get on play now.. Sometimes I win sometimes I lose.. If I get blowed out I just take my loss and play another game.. Trying to learn from that game.. When you come across something you don't like work on a counter to it so the next time you see you will be able to handle it!!

Just don't be one of those losers who pause the game and tell other people that they are scrubs or this is a BS game!! Takes your losses like a true sportsman and take your wins with class!!
    I second this. You play your game. Let your opponent play his.
    If you can't beat him, then you're just not better - period.

We got way too many grown-@$$ men that act like sissies
    cause they struggle at a video game. If you lose, you aren't
    still better. He's better, nerd or not. Anybody who beats me
    is better than me. Straight up, no excuses.

oh wow what geeky bs, putting everyone in coverage. wow that sounds like a crazy glitch.

quit crying and play the game- EA Sports, "it's in the game". it's not a glitch, and its easily countered.

jeez, people complain/whine way too much

It doesnt matter online play is ruined by cheesers period.

PS- what does putting everyone in pass coverage have to do with being a nerd? enlighten me, I just don't see the connection.

Are you retarded? Run the ball if everyone is in coverage.

It sucks but..........

Its not a glitch or cheesey just deal with it, u should have just ran draws all game....

Take it as a compliment that your passing attack is so impressive he has to resort to that tactic.

I'm guessing you like to throw most downs and this was interfering with your idea of a "fun" game. Fair enough, but don't blame your opponents for using a tactic that works. If you are somebody who's stats indicate a real high QB rating, but with low rushing yards, I'm not surprised that someone would try this on you.

Thread Information