Singleback Spread Flex – Chicago Bears Playbook
1. Depending on hash always streak close side slot receiver.
2. Depending on hash always drag/curl sideline receiver.
1. If no press deliver the ball to the whip route on the sideline
2. If press check down to the HB out of the backfield
3. If zone check to the deep corner route
4. The Drag is your checkdown if you are facing pressure (along with the HBs route)
5. The streak is your user route – this can make this play work allllll game long.
How would YOU hot route this play?