The Pistol Full House formation is a great short-yardage play call in Madden NFL 25. This will give you plenty of options in the backfield and is great for a team like the 49ers who use it in their playbook. How can you defend it?
Subscribe to our newsletter for free tips & tricks.
Pro Tip: A DE on a contain can sometimes intercept the angle route out of the backfield on third and 2.
Want to keep getting better at Madden NFL 25? Check out more TWIM highlights:
- The Best Hot Routes
- How to Have 99 Special Teams
- Defending QB Rollouts
- Fact or Fiction: Play Action Makes Run Blocking Better
- The Hardest Defense to Read
- Tips Before Playing Ranked Games
- How to Stop Five-WR Sets
- Playing as a CB?
- Base Align and Shade Coverage Differences
- Run N Gun Offensive Scheme
- WR Screen Tips to Beat the Blitz
Learn how to stop any offense and beat any defense with the Winner’s Kit!
If you would like to receive posts like this by email, subscribe to our email list and they will be sent directly to your inbox:
Like Our Facebook Page:
P.S. If this show and these tips have helped your game, we ask that you pass them along to a friend who could benefit as well.