Learn how to bring back kickoffs for touchdowns in Madden NFL 25 with this tip from ZFarls. Make sure to learn the counter on how to stop these kickoffs returns from SGibs!
Who has better special teams (ZFarls or SGibs)? Leave it in the comments!
Pro Tip: Force a returner to bring a kick out of the end zone by raising the arrow up; it will give your team more time to get downfield and they won’t be able to call for a touchback.
Here are the topics we covered on TWIM 109:
- How to Stop Gun Bunch Formations
- Keys to Picking Offensive Playbooks
- Defensive User Control Secrets
- Reading Advanced Defensive Coverage
- Keys to Beating High-Ranked Online Players
- The Best 3-Headed Rushing Attack
- How to Return Kickoffs for Touchdowns
Learn how to stop any offense and beat any defense with the Winner’s Kit!
If you would like to receive posts like this by email, subscribe to our email list and they will be sent directly to your inbox:
Like Our Facebook Page:
P.S. If this show and these tips have helped your game, we ask that you pass them along to a friend who could benefit as well.