When playing Madden NFL 25, you can motion routes across the field by selecting a WR and using the D-pad. This can create a totally different route when it gets to the other side. For example, a route to the corner would be opposite and therefore would be a post over the middle. Here we take a look at a good route from Gun Bunch that won’t flip and will allow us to attack a tender area of the field!
Pro Tip: Check out Zan’s Gun Snugs Guide, which uses lots of motion and these types of routes.
Here are the other topics we covered on TWIM 108:
- Next Gen Madden 25 Dime Flat Blitz
- Is Sgibs a Fraud?
- Does Slide Protection Work on Running Plays?
- Difference Between Global Blitz & Reblitz
- How to Beat Man to Man Coverage: Richard Sherman
- Pump Faking Benefit
- LT/L2 Passing
- Usering Defensive Ends to Stop Read Options
- Gun Normal Vertical Concepts
- Johnny Football
- Rebalancing One Hook Zone to Defend the Middle
- Two-Point Conversion Plays
- Defending the Flat When Blitzing
Learn how to stop any offense and beat any defense with the Winner’s Kit!
If you would like to receive posts like this by email, subscribe to our email list and they will be sent directly to your inbox:
Like Our Facebook Page:
P.S. If this show and these tips have helped your game, we ask that you pass them along to a friend who could benefit as well.