Can you use the pump fake (click RS) in Madden NFL 25 to really open things up downfield? Will the safety bite on the pump fake and allow you to go deep?
Pro Tip: If you pump fake and then scramble, your chance of fumbling increases!
Here are the topics we covered on TWIM 108:
- Next Gen Madden NFL 25 Dime Flat Blitz
- Is SGibs a Fraud?
- Does Slide Protection Work on Running Plays?
- The Difference Between Global Blitz & Reblitz
- How to Beat Man-to-Man Coverage: Richard Sherman
- The Benefits of Pump Faking
- LT/L2 Passing
- Usering Defensive Ends to Stop Read Options
- Gun Normal Vertical Concepts
- Johnny Football
- Rebalancing One Hook Zone to Defend the Middle
- 2-Point Conversion Plays
- Defending the Flat When Blitzing
- 5 Tips for Improving User Control
- The Best Motioned Routes
Learn how to stop any offense and beat any defense with the Winner’s Kit!
If you would like to receive posts like this by email, subscribe to our email list and they will be sent directly to your inbox:
Like Our Facebook Page:
P.S. If this show and these tips have helped your game, we ask that you pass them along to a friend who could benefit as well.