When playing online in Madden NFL 25, gamers can expect to see corner routes by the slot WR and TE! We have already shown you how to lock up streaks to the TE, but what about corner routes? We recently were asked how to stop these routes on TWIM 91. These routes and concepts like “Bench” and “Smash” can be really tough to stop if you don’t have the proper adjustments ready to go!
Make sure to watch until the end, when ZFarls gives his favorite play!
For more tips on stopping your opponents, check out the Winner’s Kit!
- Madden NFL 25 Tips: How to Stop TE and Corner Routes with Nickel Strong
- Madden NFL 25 Tips: How to Stop Slants and Out Routes
- Madden NFL 25 Tips: How to Stop TE Zigs and Outs
- Madden NFL 25 Tips: Beating the Blitz with Smoke Screens and Hot Routes
- Madden NFL 25 Tips: How to Stop the Best Run in the Game