On TWIM 108, we broke down how you can improve your user control on defense. We love to play with an LB who is covering the HB rather than controlling the DE. Here are some key tips to make sure you don’t hurt your defense but actually help it!
Pro Tip: User-control a player with low awareness but good physical skills, like Bruce Carter (Cowboys), to really improve his rating!
Here are the other topics we covered on TWIM 108:
- Next Gen Madden NFL 25 Dime Flat Blitz
- Is SGibs a Fraud?
- Does Slide Protection Work on Running Plays?
- The Difference between Global Blitz and Reblitz
- How to Beat Man-to-Man Coverage: Richard Sherman
- Pump Faking Benefit
- LT/L2 Passing
- Usering Defensive Ends to Stop Read Options
- Gun Normal Vertical Concepts
- Johnny Football
- Rebalancing One Hook Zone to Defend the Middle
- Two-Point Conversion Plays
- Defending the Flat When Blitzing
- Best Motioned Routes
Learn how to stop any offense and beat any defense with the Winner’s Kit!
If you would like to receive posts like this by email, subscribe to our email list and they will be sent directly to your inbox:
Like Our Facebook Page:
P.S. If this show and these tips have helped your game, we ask that you pass them along to a friend who could benefit as well.