EA Sports has announced today the Top 10 RBs in Madden NFL 13. Below is the video featuring Hall of Fame RB Marshall Faulk. Below is a breakdown of the Top 10 RBs from the video.
Check into the debate on the forums here!
10. Michael Turner - 91 OVR – Turner is the type of HB that doesn’t get the attention from Madden players that he deserves. Why? It has to be because of his speed. However in Madden NFL 13 with the new Infinity Engine expect Turner to play a vital role with his bone crushing hits.
9. Jamaal Charles – 91 OVR – Charles was injured early in the 2011 NFL Season. Don’t let that injury lower your expectations of Charles. He is the real deal when it comes to electric RBs in Madden NFL 13. His speed changes games.
8. Steven Jackson – 92 OVR – Jackson is another RB that doesn’t get the credit he deserves. He can catch out of the backfield and can run over defenders. Jackson is a reliable RB that can be counted on in every situation.
7. Frank Gore – 92 OVR – Gore has quietly dominated the NFL over the past few seasons. Should he be ranked a bit higher? ZFarls and myself think so. Gore has proven he is one of the elite RBs in the game and we think tha ta 92 OVR rating is a bit low for Gore.
6. Matt Forte – 93 OVR – Forte is a RB that can do it all out of the backfield. He is big, fast, and can play on 3rd downs. Forte fits perfectly at the 6th spot.
5. Ray Rice – 95 OVR – If this was fantasy football you would see Ray Rice higher on our list. However Rice still makes the top 5 list in Madden NFL 13. He carries a huge load for the Ravens and you can expect him to get a ton of touches in 2012.
4. LeSean McCoy – 95 OVR – The ultimate elusive RB. McCoy is lightning quick and is a dangerous threat out of the backfield. Get him the ball early and often. SPEED predictions anyone?
3. Arian Foster – 96 OVR – This is the one guy that I REALLY don’t agree with. Foster IMO is the best overall RB in the NFL. He does everything elite and should be the number 1 RB in the game.
2. Adrian Peterson – 97 OVR – You can make a argument for Peterson to be #1 but with the injury last season, his fumbling issues, and his inability to catch the ball out of the backfield should place him outside the top spot.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew – 97 OVR – Jones-Drew has been the most consistent RB for the past few seasons. Jones-Drew is an elite RB but does he deserve the #1 spot in the game? His 1,606 yards last season say yes.
What do Madden Tippers think? How close where you with your guesses with our Madden NFL 13 Guide Giveaway?