It’s time for your mailbag questions for TWIM! In this week’s episode, we’ll be discussing Pistol Formation, Blitzing Tips, and our Packaging Guide. We’ll also have a Madden Ultimate Team expert helping us build a dominant MUT team!
Here’s the full rundown:
- Pistol Formation: Can you use it as effectively as the Redskins offense does in Madden NFL 13?
- Blitzing Tips: How will forcing the ball to come out win you more games this season?
- Packaging Guide: How can you get your best players in great positions, beyond setting your depth chart?
- Special MUT Breakdown: We bring in our MUT expert to teach us how to get started building a dominant MUT team!
- Two-Point Conversions: Need a play? We give you our three best ways to convert in clutch moments.
We have more “Game of the Week” action! ZFarls will look to reconnect with Ryan Q. and be ready to lock up in the Game of the Week. Their match was delayed in last week’s episode, and Ryan’s Tebow magic had to be put on hold. Will he try to unleash it live on Wednesday? Will ZFarls go rogue and continue with the special playbook he unveiled last week?
And, ZFarls ventured down to Giants Stadium to see the pistol offense in action with RG3 on Sunday. He shares what he learned and how it will help you win more Madden games.
A big congratulations to last week’s Game of the Week Tournament Qualifier winners. They won a chance to compete against ZFarls and SGibs on this week’s episode of TWIM as well as the Tournament Winner’s Kit. They also secured a spot in the MaddenTips TWIM Championship at the end of the season. If you’d like to sign up for this week’s tournament, go to www.virgingaming.com and register or log in. Choose your console and the Madden NFL 13 game. This Friday, at 12PM PT (3PM ET), go to your dashboard and sign up for the GotW tournament. NOTE: You will only see the tournament when signups begin. This tournament fills up fast, so we suggest you log in a few minutes beforehand. The tournament begins on Saturday at 12PM/3PM ET.
And, of course, don’t forget to add your questions to this week’s Mailbag. Leave your question in the “Comments” section, and we’ll choose some of the best to answer live on the show.
See you on the field,
The MaddenTips Team