Today marked the first information released on NCAA 13 from EA Sports. The NCAA 13 Team gave us a look into the “Sights and Sounds” of the new game.
A live webcast of the event took place earlier in the day and you can catch that video here. You can also check out a brief highlight video here.
NCAA 13 Developer Christian McLeod posted a blog about all the latest features for this years Sights and Sounds. You can check that link here.
What are your thoughts on all the new information released today?
- NCAA Football 13 Leaderboard Challenge
- NCAA Football 12- Shotgun Normal Y-Slot: Curls Y-Stick
- NCAA Football12 Demo is live - your thoughts?
- E3 Video Olympics - Madden 13, NHL 13, NCAA Football 13
- The Making of NCAA Football 13 on ESPN U